Détails de l'offre
Our client an all-in-one DevOps software that helps technical teams deploy, manage and run complex web applications on an enterprise-class Cloud infrastructure, faster and on a global scale.
- Develop, maintain, improve and optimize backend components.
- Implement business logic in the code to provide expected features: backoffice, mailing, billing….
- Provide an API endpoint for all interface components: Front Web Console, Compagny CLI, Infrastructure as Code providers.
- Be the bridge between Compagny product and our Cloud platforms APIs.
- Take the ownership of the built backend to reach the expected SLA level of delivered backend features.
- Think, design and implement technical solutions to increase the quality of features.
- Communicate with other Software Engineers to ensure smooth development workflow. Share knowledge and experience with your teammates.
- Understand the Product Team needs and challenges.
- Work with all your teammates to build the perfect engineering organization.
- Provent knowledge and experience with Node.js, Serverless Framework, Docker
- Fluent with Serverless architecture: AWS Lambda
- Working experience with NoSQL Databases: DynamoDB
- Working experience in creating REST APIs
- Good knowledge of Shell, Git and CI/CD tools is mandatory
- Ability to understand users needs and build features that perfectly answer the problem
- Familiar with Rust or Python ;)
- Familiar with Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform, Ansible, various CLIs)
- Experience with the Agile methodology
- Flexible & able to work in a fast-paced environment
- English fluency (part of the Team doesn’t speak French)
- Fun & efficient
- Craft mindset