Détails de l'offre
French start-up specialized in mobile marketing, this company is the leading company managing profitable user acquisition and retargeting.
This startup joined Digital Virgo Group in May 2017.
We run worldwide advertising campaigns for clients in Europe, the US, Canada, Latam, Asia, etc... We have been working since 2015 for top brands like eBay, Carrefour, UEFA, Rakuten, Decathlon, Bandai Namco, Ubisoft, BlaBlaCar, Deezer, Vente Privée... and many others, establishing long term partnerships with our clients and delivering best-in class performances.
This startup grows 100% every year! We need talented sales-oriented people to help us grow even more in England and Nordic countries. These countries have a fabulous potential for this company : we already work with clients such as Western Union, MarcoPolo, Draftkings, Neonplay, Pokerstar etc.
As Sales Manager, you are going to:
- Prospect and extend our client portfolio in the region;
- Build up a leading position in the performance-based mobile marketing market;
- Follow-up your projects to help your clients develop their mobile user acquisition strategy;
- Contribute to our growth worldwide, with 100% target per year.
As future Country Manager, you will:
- Recruit and staff your team;
- Develop this startup brand awareness in England.
=> This position will be either located in Paris or in our office in London, after a 6 months to 1 year training period in our HQ in Paris.
- 3 to 5 years successful experience in sales/business development (BtoB);
- First experience in acquisition and/or mobile will definitely be an advantage but is not obligatory;
- Fluent in English and in French
- Business school graduate;
- You love sales and challenges;
- You want to develop your own team within a fast-growing start-up;
- You are organized and autonomous, you are persistent.