Détails de l'offre
Entreprise’s mission is to transform the business phone industry!
The company is an advanced cloud-based phone system, complete business phone and call center software in one single tool. Our platform easily integrates with CRMs, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to close more deals and deliver superior service.
With no hidden fees and no hardware to manage, the entreprise gets deployed and is operational in a matter of minutes.
By redefining the idea of a business phone operator, the company has convinced more than 5000 companies worldwide - including Uber, SpotAHome, TravelBird.
We are seeking a gifted and talented hunter for lead qualification and sales to join our Paris office. This role involves researching companies, organize sales outbound campaigns, and qualifying each opportunity before sending it to an Account Executive. It is a fast-paced role that fits high energy and smart sales people
- The Sales Development Rep works within the sales team and will be working side by side with an Account executive to uncover and create well-qualified new opportunities which result in closed business.
- Research relevant sales targets (verticals, customer segments, etc) and gather key lead information
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls) to identify relevant leads.
- Understand the business and the buying cycle of the leads.
- Highlight Aircall's value proposition to raise curiosity and interest.
- Book demos and meetings.
- Document all daily activities in Salesforce.
- Work closely with the sales team to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Represent aircall with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications.
- Travel with the German team to all events
- Impressive communication skills
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and a willingness to learn even more
- Rigor and organization (ability to manage tightly, over time, a large quantity of information)
- Enthusiasm, fun and smile. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last :-)
- We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Positivity, candor, ambition, commitment - these are some of the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
- Amazing startup atmosphere and team spirit
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong table, music studio, free food/drinks and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem and opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package with bonus compensation based on performance
- Yearly team offsites to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team