Détails de l'offre
Entreprise : Mekong Energy Company Ltd (EDF subsidiary)
Mekong Energy Company Ltd (MECO) is an IPP (Independent Power Producer) which owns and operates Phu My 2.2, a combined cycle power plant of 715 MW capacity gas fired in the southern Ba Ria - Vung Tau Province in Vietnam, close to Ho Chi Minh City.
MECO is a subsidiary of 3 leading shareholders:
- EDF, one of the world largest power utilities (56.25% of the legal capital)
- SUMITOMO COPORATION, one of the biggest general trading and investment companies in Japan (28.125% of the legal capital)
- JERA, the biggest power company in Japan (15.625% of the legal capital)
MECO has awarded the 3 key certifications: ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environment) and OHSAS 18001 (Health & safety).
To continuously improve our ISO Management System we propose an internship position. Under the management of the Vietnamese QHSE Manager and the coaching of the French General Manager, the intern will support the company to:
- Get the new ISO 45001 certification as a replacement for OHSAS 18001
- Simplify the current Integrated Management System to become more efficient
JUST SO YOU KNOW
- This is an at least 6 months (12 months or more would be better) full-time and paid Internship in Vietnam
- You will be working full-time from Monday to Friday at Phu My 2.2 power plant - Phu My Ward, Phu My Town, Ba Ria - Vung Tau Province - Vietnam
- The starting date of internship can be flexible based on student’s availability, but should be in Q1 2019
Date limite de candidature :
Send a cover letter and your resume to our HR Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 31 January 2019.
Profil recherché :
To apply for this International Internship, you should:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master degree in your home country
- Have advanced knowledge and successful experience in Management System
- Be excellent in organization and team-work, with a strong sense of synthesis
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be fluent in English