Détails de l'offre
Jobmania est l’agence de recrutement spécialiste des étudiants en France !
On recrute pour les entreprises les –meilleurs– étudiants en job étudiant, stage, alternance et premier emploi.
Participate in the growth of a marketing automation and loyalty marketing specialist for retailers!
Splio offers marketers to build lasting customer loyalty, personalize their communication and modernize their customer relationship through mobile, through an omnichannel loyalty marketing platform that combines marketing automation, loyalty marketing and mobile wallet marketing.
We have merged with D-Aim, a software company that pioneered Individualization Marketing®. AI and customer marketing complement each other to create a SaaS platform without equivalent on the market: discover what will be the customer marketing of tomorrow!
With more than 250 employees and 9 offices in Europe, North America, MENA and China, we manage and develop a client portfolio of more than 500 brands, ranging from medium-sized companies to large groups in 5 key industries (retail & e-commerce, banking & insurance, catering, telecom and media). To support that ambition, we are looking for a new Chief of Staff (CoS) intern. We are looking to surround ourselves with motivated, curious people who are passionate about tech and digital marketing and are ready to take on the daily challenges of an ambitious start-up. Are you joining us?With the Chief of Staff, you will be responsible for communication arbitration, monitoring objectives and results, and governance of transverse projects. You will be required to organize and participate in meetings (Comex session, internal meetings, central team workshops...), collect information and make contact with the different teams.
Your role will be as follows:
- Ambassador: representing the company's vision, you will federate the teams around common projects by ensuring compliance with OKRs (objectives & key results) and accompany the various divisions on their objectives in order to accelerate the company's transformation.
- Architect: you will facilitate and harmonize communication within the company and with the CEO
- Right-hand : you will assist the CEO in their tasks, by understanding the issues, finding innovative solutions and developing action plans in perfect harmony with the company's strategy and values.
- A real Swiss Army knife : you will be involved in cross-functional projects and will be versatile and will participate in related areas such as HR, CSR, finance, corporate strategy...
What we can offer you:
- An experience in contact with digital marketing experts, within a pioneer company, in an international environment;
- An immersion in a young, friendly and inspiring team!
- You are student in business school (master's degree)
- Organized and rigorous, you automate tasks in order to gain in efficiency
- You are synthetic, proactive and looking for innovative solutions
- You are enthusiastic, engaged and able to conceptualize and map ideas in a clear and visual way
- You are a good communicator : you like to interact with your colleagues and you know how to adapt to different profiles
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French
- You master the Office Pack (Sharepoint, Excel, Powerpoint) and the company's communication tools (Zoom). Knowledge of Notion.so is a plus